These positions are current. Please apply by uploading your resume at the bottom of this page or by contacting us directly to discuss your background and any current open positions. RSI LLC receives new opportunities from top employers each week. Please send us your resume at any time for future consideration. RSI LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
IDAM Technical Analyst: Must have solid IT Security/Infrastructure background and four years of experience implementing/administering IDAM Systems. Other experience should include PKI, Active Directory, Digital Signatures, and Encryption. The position is located in DC.
Data Scientists: We have multiple positions in the Northern VA and DC Metro areas for Data Scientists of all skill levels and clearance levels. Skills we are actively searching for ar Python, R, SAS, Stata, Apache Spark, Java, Hadoop, MapReduce, Deep Learning and Machine Learning. Other skills include statistical and data analysis. Please contact us directly to discuss.
Design Engineer: We are actively searching for Design Engineers in DE.
Develops assembly or component designs for use in our products; designs are developed with consideration of quality, cost, function, system integration and producibility; develops concepts, prototype components or assemblies, test the products, document the designs, and support production during manufacture.
- Develops concepts for new products or processes, and document with sketches or CAD layouts
- Brainstorms with team members to develop new or improved product or process development
- Develops understanding of product requirements during the design process
- Develops understanding of films, fabrics, adhesive systems, heat sealing, bonding, and sewing technologies during the design process
- Develops understanding of the following methods, related to softgoods, during design of products or development of processes: inflation and leakage testing, burst and proof pressure optimization, and materials physical properties testing
- Develops understanding of pattern development methods, including marking, grading, CAD development processes, preparation for automated or manual cutting, and general pattern methods for ease of manufacture during the design of products.
Packaging/Technical Support Specialist: DE.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to interface with our customer’s Operations and Manufacturing Engineering groups providing technical assistance relating to the bulk product filling operation and our systems designed to improve the dispensing of products contained within our bulk liners. The Technical Support Specialist will work with our Packaging customers to help resolve issues that may arise relating to the use of our Bulk Liners and work to resolve them.
Essential Job Duties:
- Familiarity with commercial manufacturing equipment and bulk liquid processing using pneumatic and mechanical automation systems (pumps, piping, valve interfacing).
- Ability to adapt company provided equipment to commercial production operations
- Understanding of regulated plant air systems
- Basic familiarity of commercial production automation and conveying systems
- Basic familiarity and understanding of commercial packaging equipment (container filling, capping, labeling, packaging
- Excellent people skills and ability to technically converse with various disciplines within the customers manufacturing facility.
- Ability to conduct technical training to a customer’s Operations and Manufacturing Engineering personnel.
- Ability to adapt company equipment within a customer’s manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on, mechanically oriented, ability to trouble-shoot equipment issues, or adapt to customer equipment.
- Effectively communicate via Service Reports throughout our Quality, Engineering, Operations and Sales organization.
- Provide relevant information back to Product Marketing to improve the overall customer experience relating to the use of our bulk liners.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Ability to read and decipher detailed technical drawings
- Occasionally provide back up support to our Engineering group.
- AutoCAD and Solidworks experience is a plus.
- Provide input to Engineering for technical documentation of our bulk liner products.
- Conduct company training seminars for our Packaging product offerings
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments
- Associates Degree in Engineering or other science-based field plus five (5) years of progressive technical experience or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify unique ways of approaching problems and formulating solutions
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently; bilingual (Spanish) is highly desired
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and other technical software.
- Solid experience in account planning and time management.
- Demonstrated, exceptional listening skills and customer-centric thinking
- The ability to discuss technical solutions with non-technical customers